Friday, July 24, 2009

Oakland Zoo

Of all the pictures I took, I think this one is my favorite... Such cute men I have in my life =)

We went to the Oakland Zoo last weekend. Grant could pretty much care less but it was fun for Nick and I to go do something other than sit around at my mom's house. After going to the zoo in San Diego at the beginning of this year, this wasn't much to write home about, but I'm glad we went. Grant like the smaller animals, but only ones that moved.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh you guys are such a cute family. I can't even believe how big Grant is. He looks like a full blown toddler sitting on your hip. It is crazy how fast they grow. You look gorgeous btw. Hope you are feeling well.

Some of my recent reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog