Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's a girl!

That's it. She's coming and there's no stopping her. This pregnancy has been pretty easy, I don't even realize I'm pregnant most of the time. My due date is November 5th. I'm hoping to not have to deliver until November 3rd (scheduled C-section so if she's stubborn like Grant was then it shouldn't be a problem waiting until just before the due date). We have no names yet because Nick won't talk about it until the 3rd trimester. I love the name Grace but I think I've decided it's too much like Grant to actually name her that. Bummer. Now I'm stuck. Teaching has made it somewhat difficult too... too many memories associated with names.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

girls are fun. They are so different it's really kinda ridiculous. Congratulations

Terrie B said...

teaching would mess me up too Michelle.

I am a big name freak, and I have this notion that all Mike's are predisposed to a certain trait and all Davids are as well and I didnt want other weirdos like me to have preconceived notions about my kids due to their names, so I did my best to stay away from mainstream naming trends. JJ is a Jr so I had no choice on his but Maxamus is pretty UNcommon (but Im starting to hear it more). Benjamin is more common but I couldnt help it, I love King Benjamin & Kenzen totally has his OWN name.

You will find something awesome and unique unto her and not so crazy that theyll look at ya crosseyed when you say her name.

Some of my recent reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog