Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekend Fun

Nick and I have been disagreeing lately on how to spend the weekends. I'm bored to death at home with the kids, so by the time Friday rolls around, I want OUT. He, on the other hand, just wants to relax at home. He's been supportive though, and we have been doing fun things. This past weekend, he hung out with Grant while I got to visit my grandparents and friend in Sacramento. It was great to get away!

Another Saturday, we went to a park and played Frisbee golf. I'm pretty bad, but it was really fun. Grant usually wants to walk so we just brought one stroller. After about an hour, Grant was so tired (and hot probably) he wanted to ride. So, between holes, he would separate Samantha's legs and crawl up in the stroller. She was getting impatient with him but they both got through sharing! YEAH!

Our good friends from Merced had a baby in May and we finally got to meet her! While Nick was working on our house in Merced, I hung out with this baby. She was SO QUIET. Her cry was nonexistent -- like a little baby whine. Samantha (and Grant for that matter) are screamers! Lucky dogs!

No comments:

Some of my recent reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog