Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mommy update


We were asked the other day what our goals were, and for the first time in my life, I couldn't think of one! I've always been very goal oriented and so to be at a time in my life when I don't really have one, I was kind of concerned. How about not to kill my kids before their 3rd birthdays?

I've also decided that I need a hobby, something for myself. I planed on making a quiet book for Grant but I asked my mom for help and she's doing it. I help when when I'm there. I enjoy reading. I love the Hunger Games series. I spend a lot of time on the couponing website planning my shopping trips. I canned peaches the other day after getting them for 33 cents a pound at the farmer's market.

My biggest thing now I guess is that I'm losing weight. I started Weight Watchers in April and have lost about 15 pounds. I have at least 7 more to go before I'll be happy, and I'd love to lose 12 or 17 (although not sure it's possible).

Taken with my dorm roommate -- September 2000. This is the dream weight. I love this pic of me -- the hair, the tan, everything!

Taken with my best friends from college-- Cami and Tamara in January of 2009, about a month before I got pregnant with Sam. After these pictures, I realized how much I needed to loose weight. Probably about the starting weight (or pretty close).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Some of my recent reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog