Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fun with Grandma Nut

We went to the Oakland Zoo with my Sister and her kids and my mom and step-dad. It was fun, although it rained. At the end of the day, Grandma took Grant on the Merry-go-round. I'm not so sure what he thought of it, he was SO tired.

A week later or so, we went to Happy Hollow in San Jose. Grant usually could care less about slides but he went on this one over and over again.
I don't think he smiled during the ride a single time. However, after the ride was over, he asked for more. The second time, he cried. He went straight for my cousin to hold him instead of me... maybe I shouldn't have pushed him!

I thought it was really funny that she fell asleep holding the buggy. She and Grant fight over the buggies, especially when we have their car seats next to each other. (Well, she doesn't really put up a fight).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Some of my recent reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog