Tuesday, June 8, 2010

She's breathing my air!!




Normally, whenever Grant gets within arm reach of Samantha, she dives for him. She loves Grant and wants to play with him. Normally, he has ZERO patience with her, and swats her away. I feel like the whole, "Mom, she's breathing my air" complaint is starting already. Today, Samantha scooted close to Grant and I had to take out the camera. Grant was patient with her because he likes to look at himself after I take the picture. Fair enough...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

I totally feel like that has started here, and she isn't even old enough to roll over. I think boys just respond differently to babies. Funny, because all the little girls just oogle her. Seth doesn't even know what an asset she will be to him in the future:) Your kids are just too cute!

Unknown said...

We are Fahrneys too!

http://afahrneylovestory.blogspot.com/

Some of my recent reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog