Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grant LOVES the water




Posted by Picasa



We've taken Grant swimming a few times and he loves it every time. These particular pictures are from June (YIKES) but he still loves the water. I took him swimming with my sister last week and all he wanted to do was "jump" in. Really, it was more like be pulled in by Mom, but he kept asking for more. He blows bubbles and does fairly well when we dunk him. Lily doesn't get to join us often, but she loves to swim too (maybe even more than Grant, we can't get her out).

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just wanted to say good luck with your little girl. she's coming soon. I'll also say second births are ridiculously easier than firsts. good luck and congratulations.

Some of my recent reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog