Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Girl's Trip to San Diego






This past weekend, I went with my college girlfriends, Cami and Tamara, to San Diego. I had a fantastic time, but I missed Grant a ton (and Nick a little too). We went to a fancy dinner, the Zoo, the San Diego temple (which is absolutely gorgeous inside and out), a bike ride along the water (maybe my favorite part), and whale and dolphin watching. It was nice to get away and the weather was warm and perfect! It is so great to have such good friends that I can still spend time with even though we don't see each other often anymore.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

You girls are absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad you were able to have a fun estrogen only weekend! Those are needed every once in a while. Glad to see you keep in touch with Cami and Tamara! How did Grant and Nick far on their own??

Amanda Walsh said...

Lucky!

Some of my recent reads

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog